Thursday, August 20, 2009

This Week


Terrence started going to work this week. He has had a light load so far, but it will increase soon. It does look like he will have a nice schedule and have a lot of time for family!!! Terrence and his partner are the only 2 ortho docs at the hospital, so they have to rotate weeks on call. Being on call for 7 days in a row could be hard, but hopefully there is not a lot of trauma here.

This week I started stroller stride. This is a workout class for moms and their children. I went to the class on Wed and almost died. I think that if the workout would have been in San Diego, I would have been able to do most of it. Due the direct sun and humidity, I jogged and walked the whole thing but barely did any of the exercises in between. Hopefully I will get in better shape and get acclimated to this tropical climate soon. Even though I had a difficult time, I met a lot of moms and had a good time. Wish me luck for tomorrows workout!

Kai update: Kai's favorite place to be is now on his changing table. This is funny to me, because he used to hate it and scream at the top of his lungs. He is ear to ear smiles and has so much to say, especially in the morning. I always tell him that he is flirting with me and that the flirting is working. Attached is one of my favorite smiles from the changing table.

No comments:

Post a Comment